What the Crocky Trail is doing to keep our customers and staff safe during COVID-19
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been placed throughout our site for regular use by our customers and staff
- Picnic areas and tables have been spaced 2 meters apart.
- We have increased general cleans throughout the park and toilet facilities, please remember to wear a mask whilst visiting our toilets, unless you are medically exempt.
- We have added extra signage and queuing systems to help remind our customers whilst visiting the Crocky Trail.
- Staff are using lateral flow tests to ensure that they are fit and well to work.
- Food and ice cream outlets are serving take away food from outside the buildings.
- Customers are advised to use contactless payments where possible.