TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions – Crocky Trail Ltd
Registered Address: Cotton Abbotts, Guy Lane, Waverton, Chester, CH3 7PH.
Company Registration Number: 04201446
Contact Number: 01244 336084
Email Address: [email protected]
By purchasing tickets to the Crocky Trail, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Activities and Facilities
The Crocky Trail offers a wide range of activities and facilities for visitors to enjoy. The attraction at Crocky Trail include, but are not limited to, the following: large drop slides, rotating barrels, inflatables, wobbly bridges, mazes, rotating disks, football games, rope swings and a trail, measuring a mile long with a variety of games along the way.
In addition to the activities, the Crocky Trail offers the following facilities: Car park, two toilet blocks, Ice Cream Parlour, and the Crocky Bites Café.
Please note that while every effort is made to provide a diverse range of activities and facilities, availability may vary, and certain attractions or facilities may be subject to maintenance or operational limitations.
At the Crocky Trail, we operate a wristband scheme to ensure the safety and appropriate access of our visitors to the various attractions within the park.
Adults over the age of 18 are required to wear a red wristband, which indicates restricted access to certain rides. Due to health and safety reasons, adults can only participate in a designated portion of the attractions.
Children aged between 5 and 18 receive a yellow wristband, granting them full access to all activities and rides available at the Crocky Trail.
Children aged 4 and younger are provided with a restricted red wristband, which offers the same access as the adult wristband. This ensures their participation in lower effort/risk rides suitable for their age group.
It is important to note that children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while inside the park.
In the case of larger groups, we require a minimum of 1 adult per 10 children to maintain adequate supervision and ensure the safety of all participants.
We kindly ask all visitors to adhere to the assigned wristbands and respect the access limitations associated with each colour.
Failure to wear the designated wristband or tampering with the wristband system may result in restricted access to certain rides. In cases of non-compliance, we reserve the right to ask visitors to leave the premises in order to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests.
Safety and Participation
At Crocky Trail, the safety of our visitors is our utmost priority. We want everyone to have a fun and enjoyable experience while ensuring their well-being. To maintain a safe environment, we kindly request all visitors to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Staff Instructions: Visitors must obey and follow the instructions provided by our trained staff members who operate and supervise the rides and attractions. Their guidance is crucial to ensure a safe and seamless experience for everyone.
- Wristband Profile and Access: Each visitor is assigned a wristband based on their age. It is important to understand and adhere to the different wristband profiles, as they determine the level of access to specific rides and attractions. Visitors must only participate in the activities that correspond to their assigned wristband..
- Refusal of Admittance or Removal: Crocky Trail reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove participation if any visitor fails to comply with the safety rules or instructions provided by our staff without any right to a refund. This includes behaviour that poses a risk to oneself or others, or disregard for the established safety protocols. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a secure environment for everyone.
- Safety Restrictions: For the safety of both the participant and the unborn child, heavily pregnant women are not permitted to participate on any of the rides or attractions at Crocky Trail. We prioritize the well-being of all visitors, and this restriction is in place to minimize potential risks.
- Appropriate clothing: Visitors must wear appropriate clothing (including a top, bottom, and shoes) at all times whilst at the Crocky Trail. Entry may be refused or revoked if inappropriate clothing is worn. Certain items of clothing may not be permitted on some rides for health and safety reasons. For example, open-toed shoes are not permitted on some rides, crop tops aren’t permitted on any slide.
By entering the Crocky Trail, visitors accept that they have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety, considering any personal medical conditions. All persons in and around the Attraction should behave in a safe manner at all times.
Damaged Clothing and Personal Items Policy
At Crocky Trail, we strive to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our visitors. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we have established a damaged clothing (and personal items) policy to address any unfortunate incidents that may occur during park activities. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following guidelines:
- Acceptance of Risk: By participating in the activities at Crocky Trail, visitors acknowledge and accept the inherent risks involved. This includes the possibility of clothing/item damage due to factors such as contact with wet or muddy surfaces, interaction with equipment, or engagement in adventurous play.
- Suitable Attire: We recommend wearing comfortable, durable clothing that can withstand outdoor activities and potential contact with elements such as mud, dirt, or water. Visitors should avoid wearing delicate or expensive clothing items that may be susceptible to damage. We recommend that all valuable items are left in the car.
- Personal Responsibility: Visitors are responsible for their own clothing choices and any potential consequences. It is important to exercise caution and take necessary precautions while engaging in activities to minimize the risk of clothing damage.
- Liability Disclaimer: Crocky Trail does not assume liability for any clothing or personal item damage that may occur during park activities, except in cases of obvious negligence on our behalf. In such instances, where it is determined that our negligence directly caused the damage, we will reimburse visitors up to a maximum threshold of £40 per item. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the value of high-end or designer clothing items that exceed this threshold.
Bookings, Payments, and Refunds
Bookings for Crocky Trail can be made online through our official website. Simply select the desired date, time, and number of participants to secure your spot. Please note that on-site ticket purchases at the entrance gate are subject to availability. In the event that the park has reached full capacity, entry will be denied.
Crocky Trail accepts card payments only. We do not accept cash as a form of payment anywhere on-site. Please ensure you have a valid debit or credit card to complete your transaction.
Refunds and Rescheduling:
Crocky Trail has a strict no-refund policy for ticket purchases unless exceptional circumstances are deemed by Crocky Trail management. However, we understand that unforeseen situations may arise, and we allow ticket rescheduling subject to certain conditions.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, government restrictions, or other force majeure events that may result in the temporary closure of Crocky Trail, tickets can be rescheduled for a future visit. If rescheduling is not possible or suitable, refunds may be provided on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Crocky Trail management.
Dispute Resolution: In the unlikely event of any disputes arising from bookings, payments, or other related matters, Crocky Trail is committed to finding a fair and amicable resolution. We encourage visitors to contact our customer service team in the first instance to address any concerns or issues. If a satisfactory resolution cannot be reached through direct communication, both parties agree to participate in mediation or another alternative dispute resolution method to achieve a mutually agreeable outcome.
Privacy and Data Protection
At Crocky Trail, we are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our visitors. This section outlines how we collect, use, store, and protect your data. By accessing and using our services, you acknowledge and consent to the practices described below.
- Information Collection:
- We may collect personal information, including but not limited to, your name, contact details, date of birth, and any other information necessary for booking and providing our services.
- We may also collect non-personal information such as IP addresses, browser types, and device information for statistical and analytical purposes.
- Use of Information:
- We use the collected information to process bookings, provide customer support, and improve our services.
- Personal information may be used to communicate with you regarding your visit, upcoming events, promotions, or important updates.
- Non-personal information is used for analytical purposes to enhance the user experience and optimize our services.
- Data Storage and Security:
- We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, or misuse.
- Your data is stored securely on our servers or with trusted third-party service providers who adhere to stringent data protection standards.
- While we take reasonable precautions, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
- Third-Party Disclosure:
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may share your information with trusted partners or service providers who assist us in delivering our services, such as payment processors or marketing platforms. These partners are obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
- Data Retention:
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law.
- If you wish to have your personal information removed from our records, please contact us using the provided contact details.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
- You have the option to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may limit certain features of our website.
- Children’s Privacy:
- Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18 without parental or guardian consent.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without verifiable parental consent.
Booking and Payment:
Schools must make bookings for their trips at least three weeks in advance of the desired visit date. Payment can be made by invoice or bank transfer. Cash payments are not accepted. Full payment must be received at least two weeks prior to the visit to secure the booking.
Group Size and Supervision:
The minimum group size for school trips is 10 children. Schools must ensure there is at least one teacher or responsible adult per every 10 children. Adequate adult supervision is crucial to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants.
Safety Guidelines and Rules:
All school participants must adhere to the safety guidelines and rules provided by Crocky Trail. Children aged 5 and above have access to all rides and attractions. Schools are responsible for ensuring that all participants are appropriately dressed for outdoor activities.
Amendments and Cancellations:
To amend or cancel a school trip booking, schools must notify Crocky Trail within the specified notice period. Any amendments or cancellations made after the notice period may incur additional fees. Crocky Trail reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a school trip in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as adverse weather conditions. In such cases, rescheduling or refunds will be provided. If a school pays for a specific number of children and not all of them attend the trip, Crocky Trail cannot provide refunds for the unused tickets.
Liability and Responsibility:
Schools are responsible for obtaining necessary permissions and permissions slips from parents or legal guardians for all participating students. Crocky Trail maintains liability insurance but is not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage caused due to the school’s negligence or failure to comply with the terms and conditions.
Lost and Found
Crocky Trail will make reasonable efforts to collect and store any lost belongings found within the park premises. Found items are handed in to the designated Lost and Found area at Crocky Trail. Crocky Trail will keep lost belongings for a period of six months from the date of retrieval. During this six-month period, individuals who have lost items may inquire about their belongings and retrieve them from the Lost and Found area. To claim a lost item, individuals must provide a valid description of the item and any other relevant identification or proof of ownership requested by Crocky Trail. Crocky Trail reserves the right to request additional identification or proof of ownership before releasing lost belongings to ensure proper return to the rightful owner. If a lost item is unclaimed after the six-month period, Crocky Trail may donate the item to a charitable organization or dispose of it in a responsible manner. Crocky Trail is unable to ship lost property via post unless the recipient arranges and pays for the postage and packaging. However, items can be kept for collection in person. Crocky Trail does not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or theft of lost items while in the Lost and Found area.
Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. We take no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and no guarantee is given as to the security of visitors’ vehicles in the car park or any contents. No vehicles are permitted to remain at the Crocky Trail outside the park’s normal operating hours without the prior express permission from the Crocky Trail.
Amendments and Updates
It is the responsibility of the visitors and users of the Crocky Trail website and services to review the terms and conditions periodically to stay informed about any updates or amendments. Continued use of the Crocky Trail services after any changes to the terms and conditions implies acceptance of the modified terms.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the visitor or user and Crocky Trail regarding the use of the Crocky Trail services and supersede any prior agreements, understandings, or representations, whether oral or written. No waiver or modification of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless agreed upon in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Crocky Trail.